- We don't take every case that comes through the door. We want to make sure that when we make a commitment to take on your matter, we have the time to honor that commitment
- We return phone calls. We keep you informed. It sounds simple enough, but we have all had the experience of paying good money for something only to be denied the courtesy of a return call when we have a question or concern.
- We prepare. Again, this is something that sounds simple, but we all know what a terrible feeling it is to ask questions to someone we've hired to help us only to get the feeling they don't know the first thing about our individual situation. Our goal is to know your matter better than anyone -- including you.
- We keep you in the loop. When so much is at stake you shouldn't have to chase anyone to stay informed or learn about updates on your own or in passing.
- You'll get our best efforts -- nothing less. We can't guarantee outcomes. No lawyer can. It is not just immoral, it's unethical. We can't predict what will happen, but we can promise that once we're on your legal team, we are 100% committed to giving our absolute best efforts.